Find stillness to cure the illness
“Silence is a source of great strength.” ~Lao Tzu
Author Leo Babauta.
“Activity conquers cold, but stillness conquers heat.” ~Lao Tzu
The Strength of Stillness
“Let us be silent, that we may hear the whispers of the gods.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Quit smoking (on Nov. 18, 2005)
- Became a runner.
- Ran several marathons and triathlons.
- Began waking early.
- Became organized and productive.
- Began eating healthy
- Became a vegetarian
- Tripled his income.
- Wrote a novel and a non-fiction book.
- Eliminated his debt.
- Simplified his life.
- Lost weight (50 pounds).
- Wrote two best-selling ebooks.
- Started a successful Top 100 blog.
- Started a second blog for writers and bloggers.
- Started a successful ebook publishing company.
I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I am now following Leo, as I know he can add value to my life.